Sunday, October 21, 2012

SUNDAYS ARE THE BEST DAYS

today was a great day. i officially decided that i want to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. i  never thought i'd be going on a mission, or that it would come this soon, but i couldn't be happier with my decision. i had an interview with my bishop and will turn in my papers sometime next week! a month ago i would have said i didn't know what i wanted to do with my life. i've been so distraught about my sisters passing and felt that my life wasn't going in the direction i wanted it to. but now i have something to be excited about and this opportunity couldn't have come at a better time. i'm already getting anxious to get my call... ah! i can't contain my excitement!!! i can only hope its somewhere in Europe... anyways, here's a little outfit i wore to church.


Dress/top: H&M  |  Skirt: Soel Boutique  |  Heels: Urban Outfitters (old) 




xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! Do you get to dress as stylish on you mish? Because if you do people will be running towards you, and not away from you like they do here in Norway...Haha! I love you and miss you so much!
    Love your blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete