Monday, October 8, 2012

FOREST GREEN




Blouse: Francesca's Collections  |  Jeans: G-Star  |  Heels: Forever 21  |  Wallet: Target  |  Rings: Sabo SkirtBrandy Melville  |  Bracelet: Brandy Melville



goodbye conference weekend! i had a blast going up to my cabin at sundance with my family where it is absolutely beautiful right now. looking at my pictures, i realize that my shirt matched the color of the trees and my nails are chipped... haha oops! still getting used to this blogging thing. i have a midterm in my interior design class tomorrow so i don't have time to say all that i want, except that i could be going on a mission in less than 4 months... how crazy is that?

favorite quote from conference: “God is hastening His work. And He needs more and more willing and worthy missionaries to spread the light and the truth and the hope and the salvation of the gospel of Jesus Christ to an often dark and fearful world.” —Elder Jeffrey R. Holland 





xo

1 comment:

  1. You're adorable Beth and I am so glad I found your blog! I think it is such a great idea and I know Rachel is so proud of you! Can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete